I love our new 3 packs of Glitter Paper that have all 1 color. I'm using the super shimmery red and the icy white for this project. And a little leftover Snowhaven that's been retired for a couple years. I had been wondering how I could use up this paper with the bold Nordic striped pattern on the other side. Now I know!
Every bit of this banner was created with the newest CTMH Cricut Cartridge Flower Market. This is the SURPRISE banner on page 5. In Design Space I used the contour button and hid the design at the bottom red banner pieces.
I have lots of layers here. The only thing that I adhered with Bonding Memories are the holly berries to the Willow colored holly border. Everything else is attached with the original 3D Foam tape for maximum lift.
Right now I have it attached to a closet door. Here's a pic to give you an estimate of size. Each piece is 5.5" tall and 4.15" wide. I used just over a yard of ribbon. I also have a LARGE version where each piece is 11.5" tall and about 8.5" wide. Did I mention how I love that each pack of glitter paper now has 3 sheets of the same color? It makes projects like this one so easy.
- Flower Market Cricut Collection
- Red Glitter Paper (Create 4 banners from 1 pack of paper)
- White Glitter Paper
- Willow Cardstock
- Black cardstock of your choice (I think the black + design in the new Uptown Fundamentals would be beautiful) Or Black Glitter Paper (why not more bling?)
- 3D Foam Tape
- Bonding Memories Glue
- Favorite Ribbon
How to get this banner
1. Order a pre-cut version below for $7. Need it shipped for $2? No problem.
2. Order the supplies from my website ($15 minimum) and I'll send you the Design Space File
3. Join my team and receive all of my files to use for free!
Orders placed by November 20th will ship by December 2nd. It may take about 2 weeks to order and create kits. Kindly email me if you have questions about how long your order will take before you order it. Unless I have supplies on hand, I will not be able fill orders placed after December 10th.