Start celebrating National Papercrafting Month with Heart TODAY!
In the midst of one of the most festive times of the year, Close To My Heart is giving you one more thing to celebrate. January is National Papercrafting Month, and we want to get things started early with the special “Whooo’s Your Valentine” kit! This kit is especially designed for Valentine’s Day gift-giving in and out of the classroom, but of course can be used for any variety of occasions. The “Whooo’s Your Valentine” kit includes:
- 12 – Die-Cut Boxes (3 each of 4 colors: White Daisy, Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby)
- 3 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (White Daisy, Blush, Hollyhock)
- 1 – Sheet Silver Glitter Paper — new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
- 12 – Treat Tubes with Lids — new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
- 1 – My Acrylix® Whooo’s Your Valentine Stamp Set (D-size)
Isn't the stamp set cute? A sheet of silver shimmer paper? I'm sold!
This kit, featuring an adorable exclusive stamp set as well as two “sneak peak” items from the 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book — the treat tubes and the silver glitter paper — has a full retail value of $40, but it can be yours for just $10 when you spend $35 on other Close To My Heart products from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.
Speaking of sneak peak of the new Idea Book, the current Idea Book is coming to an end. Here’s my posts about retiring products:
Remember, everything I mentioned today is while supplies last! Don’t wait until January 31st to order!